My left shoe is a white asics. As they say "dont judge a book by it's cover" that pertains to me. I wear running shoe and yet i dont run. I have mainly white skin while my mother is asian. I wear a jacket even though Im hot. I wear all black sometimes but thats because they watch. I whear quicksilver and yet i dont surf or skate. I am quiet in class but i really make up for it around friends. Im a failing fumbling, failure when it comes to the, clean, creative, course, english. Im sailing, hailing, and failing in every attempt i make. Creative things like drawing, painting, and acting are not my fortay. Only when it comes to math and science am i a antsy, arrogant pupil.
first of all i wrote this as a freewrite in class...i sucks sooo bad im ashamed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment