When natural selection goes WRONG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog addresses these three essential questions of my life: How can I apply what I learn in school into the real world? What should I do to become successful? What kind of world is this and how should we live in it?
1 comment:
I rather enjoyed the humorous pictures that you have posted on this wonderful blog.
However as I examine the photographs more closely I begin to see the hidden meaning that you have carefully placed behind each of these hand selected pictures. For example the picture of the sad cat with the caption "I made you a cookie... but I eated it" Obviously this is a representation of your inner self. And how, deep down, you are afraid of attempting to do something for someone you care about but letting them down in the end. Much like the cat made a cookie but in the end he ate it, letting the person to whom he intended to give the cookie down.
I applaud your efforts and time spent creating this brilliant post!
Post a Comment